Robert Lanza, M.D. - Biocentrism » The Myth Of Death - Page 7
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to InvestorStemCell
    The Future is NOW! Be a part of the Future of Medicine and join the InvestorStemCell Community! InvestorStemCell is the worlds only community dedicated to Regenerative Medicine. Get started by signing up!
    Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Like Tree704Likes

Robert Lanza, M.D. - Biocentrism » The Myth Of Death

The story of evolution reads just like “The Story of the Three Bears,” In the nursery tale, a little girl named Goldilocks enters a home occupied by three bears and tries different bowls of porridge; some are too hot, some are too cold. She also tries different chairs and beds, and every time, the third is “just right.” For 13.7 billion years we, too, have had chronic good luck. Virtually everything has been “just right.”

I like that story

Niels Bohr, the great Nobel physicist, said, “When we measure something we are forcing an undetermined, undefined world to assume an experimental value. We are not ‘measuring’ the world, we are creating it.”

As we have said before, if we create the universe, then we must be Gods

Let the Show begin indeed Bo-Bo

twenty2, have you finished writing that script? We gotta get busy, "Goldilocks and the Three Gods", we just might be able to pull it off.

Peter Gibbons: Lawrence, what would you do if you had a million dollars?
      Peter Gibbons: Nothing.
      Lawrence: Nothing, huh?
      Peter Gibbons: I would relax, I would sit on my ass all day, I would do nothing.
      Lawrence: Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin. He's broke, don't do nothing. (Office Space, 1999)

Ridiculing Dr. Robert Lanza

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Smith77 View Post
      I wonder how long he'll continue to push his heretical theories.

He tends to contradict himself on too many occasions in his attempts to change our perception of consciousness, which doesn't help his cause.

Seriously, he needs to stick to regenerative medicine and the science of stem cells.
      Isn't it fun to ridicule someone when most people totally agree with you? It's called the herd mentality.
      gebroida likes this.

You are but a bad dream

No, if it wasn't for the Investors that kept buying up millions of shares of a penny stock to keep the company afloat with massive dilutions AND pay the ridiculous sum of shares to keep management AND Lanza around, the company and science team would have been sent packing a long time ago. While Dr Lanza has indeed been an integral part of ACT's success, there are plenty of others that have contributed, and haven't received nearly the same credit for their work.

I fail to see how Dr Lanza's warped theories about existence have anything to do with ACT, unless it's getting in the way of his work, which I believe might have been a real possibility a year or more ago.
      You are but a bad dream.

Quote Originally Posted by stemedga View Post
      Pacman,
      I believe in a energy-driven life like apparition forces, that have a clutch on certain people, namely me. I too have been visited by spirits as they may be thought of as. For I am not afraid to be chastised by others for my thoughts. Long story short...a friend and I were driving at a high speed in my '69 396 Chevelle after having four or so beers. We left the road at over 90 mph to be heading toward a huge granite boulder when a white figure with hands up stopped us before we hit that boulder. I then looked over to Rick and said "did you see that"? He said, "he said yah something bright white". Not a scratch on my beautiful car and we were given another day. LOL and this is a true accounting.

I often have thoughts of that night...and on top of that, I should of been killed many times in my lifetime. Makes you want to realize why I am still are on this earth.
      Eddie
      All I seek is the truth, had a similar experience not as visual but my life was spared as well.

Many unanswered questions of spirits helping others. Why we are here etc. I just hope I don't screw up what I was saved for.

twenty2

Quick Links - Lanza
      1. Books by Dr. Robert Lanza
      Amazon.com: Robert Lanza: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle

2. Facts about Dr. Robert Lanza
      Robert Lanza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. Dr. Robert Lanza on The Huffington Post
      Robert Lanza, M.D.

4. Dr. Robert Lanza, Chief Scientific Officer at Advanced Cell Technology
      Dr. Robert Lanza | Gary Rabin | biotechnology | Senior Executive Officers | Advanced Cell Technology

5. Dr. Robert Lanza on Psychology Today
      Robert Lanza, M.D. | Psychology Today

6. Professional Site for Robert Lanza, M.D.
      Robert Lanza

7. Robert Lanza Interview By Deepak Chopra
      Robert Lanza Interview By Deepak Chopra - Deepak Chopra and Intent

twenty2
      Just A Friendly Reminder, May Our Tone With Each Other Be Respectful, And Adhere To Our...
      Terms of Service - Site Terms and Conditions of Use...
      Investor Stemcell Forum - My Page Title
      thank you...carry on...
      hope you like...
      the links...
      DMSOB, pacman and EYESEE like this.

Quote Originally Posted by billhouston View Post
      All I seek is the truth, had a similar experience not as visual but my life was spared as well.

Many unanswered questions of spirits helping others. Why we are here etc. I just hope I don't screw up what I was saved for.
      Hi Bill, great to have you aboard, my curiosity is piqued (is that even a word?), if you don't mind, please tell us what you experienced.
      DMSOB, stemedga, twenty2 and 1 others like this.

Peter Gibbons: I would relax, I would sit on my ass all day, I would do nothing.
      Lawrence: Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin. He's broke, don't do nothing. (Office Space, 1999)

Quote Originally Posted by johntheadams View Post
      Isn't it fun to ridicule someone when most people totally agree with you? It's called the herd mentality.
      Funny how you're the second person to take my word "heresy" seriously. I guess that's two people that didn't get the joke.

Yes the man has some wacky ideas, and YES, the company used to PR his radio shows and other events, which was a complete joke to investors. Of course, it was the only material Bill Caldwell could come up with at the time. I applaud Lanza for going in his own direction, but we have enough crazy theories out there about our very own existence.

Quote Originally Posted by johntheadams View Post
      You are but a bad dream.

Well at least I'm in a dream, apparently.

Be sure and stop by later for a personalized autograph. Autographs are $20, but for you I'll cut you a 50% one time deal since I'm giving you nightmares and you felt the need to sign up the other day with Icell to express yourself. All major credit cards and paypal are accepted. The exit is the same way you came in.
      Last edited by Capt_Smith77; 03-21-2012 at 03:40 AM.
      great-grandma and pacman like this.

twenty2
      Funny how you're the second person to take my word "heresy" seriously. I guess that's two people that didn't get the joke.

Yes the man has some wacky ideas, and YES, the company used to PR his radio shows and other events, which was a complete joke to investors. Of course, it was the only material Bill Caldwell could come up with at the time. I applaud Lanza for going in his own direction, but we have enough crazy theories out there about our very own existence.
      Crazy, Now? - Mainstream, Later???

In 2007, Lanza published a feature article, “A New Theory of the Universe” in The American Scholar, a leading intellectual journal which has previously published works by Albert Einstein, Margaret Mead, and Carl Sagan, among others. His theory places biology above the other sciences in an attempt to solve one of nature’s biggest puzzles, the theory of everything that other disciplines have been pursuing for the last century. This new view has become known as Biocentrism. In 2009, he co-authored a book “Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness are the Keys to Understanding the True Nature of the Universe” with leading astronomer Bob Berman. In biocentrism, space and time are forms of animal sense perception, rather than external physical objects. Understanding this more fully yields answers to several major puzzles of mainstream science, and offers a new way of understanding everything from the microworld (for instance, the reason for Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle and the double-slit experiment) to the forces, constants, and laws that shape the universe. Nobel laureate E. Donnall Thomas stated “Any short statement does not do justice to such a scholarly work. The work is a scholarly consideration of science and philosophy that brings biology into the central role in unifying the whole.”

(the above from: Professional Site for Robert Lanza, M.D. Robert Lanza » Who is Robert Lanza
      Under Biography)

twenty2
      Last edited by twenty2; 03-21-2012 at 05:51 AM.
      stemedga, Wallace907 and EYESEE like this.

Twenty2, we are like a classroom of perpetually moving school kids that you have to keep working to refocus on the subject at hand:biocentrism. If you keep highlighting bits, maybe some of this puzzle will eventually be made clear to me.

I was interested to read about Nobel Laureate Thomas above and found that he is associated with University of Washington located in my own adopted state. (Likely of no interest to anyone else here.) See, you are furthering my education, whether such is relevant or not.
      twenty2 likes this.

twenty2

zzzz_normal.PNGTwitter‏ @robertlanza
      When You Die, Do You Wake Up in the Morning? | Psychology Today
      When You Die, Do You Wake Up in the Morning? | Psychology Today
      3:11 PM - 21 Mar 12

(A Portion From The Article)...Many years ago, Einstein carried out a thought experiment, and tried to imagine what it would be like to ride on a beam of light. In the spirit of this tradition, I carried out my own thought experiment last night while I lay in bed with my eyes closed. A few blotches of light appeared somewhere in my mind. As I concentrated, I noticed that I could turn them into very vivid, three-dimensional structures. And without much more effort, I was able to make them move in time, and even swirl in kaleidoscopic fashion. This confirmed what I already knew as a doctor—whether in dreams or schizophrenia (or drug use), that the mind has the capacity to create spatio-temporal realities as flesh-and-blood as the one you're experiencing right now.

And this brings me back to the central point of this article—that all the experimental facts point to the conclusion that spatio-temporal reality is an observer-determined phenomenon. As John Wheeler, the great physicist who coined the terms "black hole" and "wormhole," once put it "No phenomenon is a phenomenon until it is an observed phenomenon."

twenty2
      Last edited by twenty2; 03-23-2012 at 12:45 AM.
      DMSOB, bo-bo241 and EYESEE like this.

Uh-oh: That last line in the article.
      DMSOB and twenty2 like this.

twenty2
      Quote Originally Posted by EYESEE View Post
      Uh-oh: That last line in the article.
      (The End Of The Article)...Where then, will you find yourself when you die? On stairs that, like Emerson said, can be intercalated anywhere, "like those that Hermes won with the dice of the moon, that Osiris might be born." We think that the past is past and the future the future. But as Einstein realized, this simply isn't the case.

(The Last Line Of The Article)
      When you die, you will wake up in the present—just like you did this morning.
      (The End)(Or New Beginning?)

twenty2
      Last edited by twenty2; 03-25-2012 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by twenty2 View Post
      (The End Of The Article)...Where then, will you find yourself when you die? On stairs that, like Emerson said, can be intercalated anywhere, "like those that Hermes won with the dice of the moon, that Osiris might be born." We think that the past is past and the future the future. But as Einstein realized, this simply isn't the case.

When you die, you will wake up in the present—just like you did this morning.
      (The End)(Or New Beginning?)

twenty2
      Thanks twenty2, in an astrology chart, the 12th house is the last house, when a planet traverses it to the end it enters the 1st house, thus starting the cycle of the 12 houses of "life" all over again.

The simplicity of a circle illustrates the unending cycle of life and death, one is not complete without the other. When we end one we begin the other, when life closes the door the next cycle begins.

I was only talking to my brother yesterday about our father and when he died at home. He lay in a coma for 3 days until the end. My bro reminded me about the time the nurse was rinsing our father's mouth, and she told us as she worked, that anything to do with the mouth made her skin crawl. My bro said that I went into what looked like a trance and told her that my father said he was grateful for what she was doing (to the shock and horror of the nurse I might add). I had just 'seen' my father in the corner of the room, looking about 21 yrs old, shirtless, suntanned and happy, smiling at me, and the words just tumbled out. It was a little embarrassing for me, but sometimes it just comes out.

I have since "seen" my father several times, I believe that death is not an end, but just part of a bigger cycle.
      DMSOB, Young1ne, twenty2 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pacman View Post
      I believe that death is not an end, but just part of a bigger cycle.

And even if one is able to grasp that, does it necessarily lessen grief?

And what is the "bigger cycle" comprised of, or is that open to interpretation?

And is the "bigger cycle" part of a larger endless cycle, or is it finite? (I suppose a cycle by definition would not be open, though.)

Thanks for giving us this intimate glimpse of what must have been extraordinarily comforting even at a time of grief.
      Last edited by EYESEE; 03-24-2012 at 02:57 PM.
      twenty2 and pacman like this.

And is the "bigger cycle" part of a larger endless cycle, or is it finite?

Thanks for giving us this intimate glimpse of what must have been extraordinarily comforting even at a time of grief.
      "And even if one is able to grasp that, does it necessarily lessen grief?"

That would depend on you, wouldn't it?

"what is the "bigger cycle" comprised of, or is that open to interpretation?"
      "And is the "bigger cycle" part of a larger endless cycle, or is it finite?"

So, lets answer this according to our bigger cycles we follow and you decide. The cycle of the Earth would be bigger than our cycle, or the SUN would be bigger than the earth's, or the Milky Way would be bigger, and so on and so on. The More we keep looking, The more will be created.. Cause WE ARE CREATING IT!

“There Is a positive and negative in everything in the universe in order to complete a circuit or circle, without which there would be no activity, no motion”.

A tree has no intention to grow.
      Water has no intention to flow.
      The clouds have no intention to blow.
      And
      When the wild geese fly over the lake,
      The water does not intend to reflect them,
      And the geese have no mind to cast their image.

Okay One last thing I wrote, A'little Poem. For that Feeling of losing someone.

Separation may seem like one of life’s hardest pains.
      Eyes produce more tears than mother’s rain.
      But there is more to this mystery than a feeling of loneliness;
      it’s a way to awaken one’s self-awareness.
      We are not just alive sitting still inside of a ball,
      but traveling through infinity based on different laws.
      As a tree dies during its winter days,
      all the leaves disappear only to reappear in May.
      Death simply isn’t something real,
      just a trigger in senses making you feel.
      twenty2, pacman and EYESEE like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Young1ne View Post

Beautiful. Thank you.
      twenty2 likes this.

And is the "bigger cycle" part of a larger endless cycle, or is it finite? (I suppose a cycle by definition would not be open, though.)

Quote Originally Posted by Young1ne View Post
      "And even if one is able to grasp that, does it necessarily lessen grief?"

That would depend on you, wouldn't it?

"what is the "bigger cycle" comprised of, or is that open to interpretation?"
      "And is the "bigger cycle" part of a larger endless cycle, or is it finite?"

So, lets answer this according to our bigger cycles we follow and you decide. The cycle of the Earth would be bigger than our cycle, or the SUN would be bigger than the earth's, or the Milky Way would be bigger, and so on and so on. The More we keep looking, The more will be created.. Cause WE ARE CREATING IT!

“There Is a positive and negative in everything in the universe in order to complete a circuit or circle, without which there would be no activity, no motion”.

A tree has no intention to grow.
      Water has no intention to flow.
      The clouds have no intention to blow.
      And
      When the wild geese fly over the lake,
      The water does not intend to reflect them,
      And the geese have no mind to cast their image.

Thanks for your kind words Eyesee, when my father died my bro, mother and I were there at the end, and it was an amazing experience, to witness the end of one cycle, and I was blessed to later witness him in his new one.

Cycles, wow what a question you ask Eyesee, and I am please that you don't give up on the hard ones, and this is a hard one. I studied and practiced as an astrologer for many years before I studied psychology. I can soemtimes look at someones chart and see their psyche, not always as well as I would like, but it is there, and some are as plain as daylight. Their past and their future is there too. What an incredible instrument it is.

Astrology is all about cycles, as it is described in a circle and is a metaphor for the movement of the planets and constellations around us, it cannot be anything else. Its beauty is its simplicity, I read the chart by turning the planets into people, the houses is where they live and act and the sign is the personality they adopt.

Thus a Cancer Moon conjunct (next to) Saturn in the 8th house demonstrates how the person acts emotionally (Moon in Cancer), where they will be emotional, and as the 8th house is in the house of transformation and crisis they will act emotionally to most life situations and transform those events and emotions into life changing events. They will remember every crisis they have ever had, because it hurt so cruelly. Saturn sitting next to the Moon, that dark, sober, and depressing bring-you-down-to-earth planet, indicates that this person has great difficulty sharing emotions, so they lock their tender feelings inside, no matter how much they hurt they won't show it.

If I have a patient with this configuration (and there is much more in their astrology chart than Moon conj Saturn, of course) then I know that it will take a lot of trust before they will open up and share, but they will have a depth of understanding of emotion and will have an intuitive understanding of pain and emotion. This person, if they survive life's challenges, will slowly become a deep thinker, and have a deeper understanding of life than most, as they grow older they will be able teach others how to manage life because they have lived the pain and suffering and learned how to manage themselves.

This is just their birth or natal configuration, but of course the planets and constellations never stop, they are in perpetual motion in the heavens. Eventually Saturn will have moved until it appears opposite its natal position, across from the 2nd house (the house which is opposite the 8th where Moon and Saturn reside). What happens now?

So, in answer your question Eyesee, and a long winded one again it is, is that this individual's 'cycle' has moved to bring new lessons. transiting (or moving) Saturn opposite the natal or birth Moon triggers all sorts of nurturing issues (Moon) under the doom and gloom personality of Saturn. Saturn is the God of Time, Cronus, and his influence on this person is to challenge them to address the long standing issues they have with nurturing, be it their own mothers controlling behaviour as a child, belittling and humiliating, or their own marriage in which nurturing plays big part. And their own ability to nurture others, these are now being challenged in many ways, some on the surface, such as friendships start to break down, or deeper in the subconscious in which they feel they have never been nurtured even since childhood and become depressed and needy.

So, what happens when the cycle ends, it starts another, new one, on another 'dimension' that was not addressed previously. Cycles exist to allow us time to work on things that need to be worked on, then they shift gears and change to the next issue that needs addressing. So, when we die, I believe that we start a new cycle, thats all, we may choose to reincarnate to work on specific issues in the emotional 'cauldron' of planet Earth or go to another planet or dimension to learn or resolve others. I am not sure when they stop, maybe they do, maybe they don't.

As Young1ne says, "The More we keep looking, The more will be created.. Cause WE ARE CREATING IT!"

And Younge1ne, love your poem, it is beautiful.
      Young1ne, bo-bo241 and EYESEE like this.

I always enjoy a story by pacman
      DMSOB, bo-bo241, twenty2 and 2 others like this.

i dont hv any such experience or hv any ability..but once i watched a show in India in my local language where Dr. Newton hosted a show involving prominent local figures to hv them go back in their past life...found it intresting

WE CREATE OUR OWN REALITY

the show i watched is under media tab..pretty sure you will not understand unless someone is from that part of country
      pacman likes this.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast