After listening to the CC and ACTC's incredible confidence, bordering on cocky, IMHO the harsh reality the small retail investor will get diluted again and here's why.
1) IMHO No one outside Big Pharma really knows who the heck ACTC is let alone our science
2) IMHO GR is not going to share any real details on patients other than generalities until they get through cohort 2
3) IMHO cohort 2 won't be done until the end of the year and then 3-4 months for the peer review to come out.
4) IMHO Big Pharma will not do a JV until Phase 2 which is late NEXT year.
5) IMHO GR can not reverse until we settle all the lawsuits AND have a CEO in place and based on the current pace of the lawsuits I don't see them wrapping up until late in the year
6) IMHO to reverse and uplist without a JV or significant peer reviewed results which we already said won't happen by Dec 31
Would be suicide to the retail investor if attempted alone.
7) So IMHO this only leaves an equity offering on the backs of the retail investor and thus more dilution.
So you can see IMHO either #6 or #7 are the only real options and both screw the small investor who IMHO has all but been forgotten. IMHO a takeover is now more likely than a JV.