Breaking out - Page 11
Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to InvestorStemCell
    The Future is NOW! Be a part of the Future of Medicine and join the InvestorStemCell Community! InvestorStemCell is the worlds only community dedicated to Regenerative Medicine. Get started by signing up!
    Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Like Tree290Likes

Breaking out

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotafarmcountry View Post
      Hmmmmm...more "late" trades? Volume was under 300K at the close, now showing 463K? Is this clandestine trading/accumulation?

My bid for 25K never came close to filling today!

I think it is After Close MM closing out. everyday it happens with BHRT. always below the bid.
      Give me a firm place to stand, and I will move the earth.
      Archimedes

I got my measly number of shares today filled at .056. Now to keep chipping away at reaching my goal number of shares.
      Superfeeed likes this.

This is off topic but thought everyone would find this interesting.

Injectable gel could repair tissue damaged by heart attack

http://www.breakthroughdigest.com/me...-heart-attack/

NO sellers today...had a bid in for 25K at .0545 and someone bumped the bid a bit...Mine sat forever!!!
      I am sorry Minnesotafarmcountry.. It was me. I saw your .0545 bid was staying for quiet long and my bid was below that. Then lost the patience and decided to go for it.
      looks like the only buyers are iCell members..

Quote Originally Posted by wayanadan View Post
      I am sorry Minnesotafarmcountry.. It was me. I saw your .0545 bid was staying for quiet long and my bid was below that. Then lost the patience and decided to go for it.
      Not necessarily a bad thing, if the only holders are icell and the exec board no one should be selling PERIOD!
      JHam likes this.

BHRT.pngBHRT2.png

BHRT,

The breakout that just occurred is really nice to see on the chart

It happened right after it broke through the down trend line, and once it broke the 50ma it was 'all hands on deck!'.

So now, it looks really good to be making a 'cup and handle' pattern , I love all the hammers just sittin their pretty little bottoms right on that T line. Especially that 'long legged doji' right before that beautiful 'bullish engulfing'.

All the indicators are still in good enough position to be able to pull this thing off. It wouldn't surprise me with all these hammers that the handle was a short one. I'd rather see a little longer handle more in proportion to the cup, but hey, you know how things go.

It's got some nice room to grow before it gets to the .08 resistance line where it will decide if it will go back down or have a new breakout and then..... it will be flying free for a while , well, that is once it gets through the 200ma which should be right there at the .08 area by the time pps gets there.

JHam
      Did it fill?
      No. It didn't fill before I went to bed, and I don't like having orders pending when I am not in front of the computer. So I canceled it. I will probably try again today though.

JHam
      Still scares me when I know I am responsible for 20% of the volume today? lol Should we "phone a friend"?
      I know right!? Haha! But you can also think of it this way. If you are responsible for 20% of the volume on any given day, how much will the pps move when good news comes out and thousands of people are rushing in to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by cyleamoore View Post
      This is off topic but thought everyone would find this interesting.

Injectable gel could repair tissue damaged by heart attack

Injectable gel could repair tissue damaged by heart attack | BreakThrough Digest Medical News
      NP, I think this is right on topic, thanks for sharing..

sf
      Archimedes

Quote Originally Posted by wayanadan View Post
      iCELL members do not like to over pay!!! Glad to see NO selling pressure..

sf
      Archimedes

Quote Originally Posted by rickrick View Post
      BHRT.pngBHRT2.png

BHRT,

The breakout that just occurred is really nice to see on the chart

It happened right after it broke through the down trend line, and once it broke the 50ma it was 'all hands on deck!'.

So now, it looks really good to be making a 'cup and handle' pattern , I love all the hammers just sittin their pretty little bottoms right on that T line. Especially that 'long legged doji' right before that beautiful 'bullish engulfing'.

All the indicators are still in good enough position to be able to pull this thing off. It wouldn't surprise me with all these hammers that the handle was a short one. I'd rather see a little longer handle more in proportion to the cup, but hey, you know how things go.

It's got some nice room to grow before it gets to the .08 resistance line where it will decide if it will go back down or have a new breakout and then..... it will be flying free for a while , well, that is once it gets through the 200ma which should be right there at the .08 area by the time pps gets there.
      Hi Rick,

Really nice breakdown. great stuff man!

sf
      rickrick likes this.
      Archimedes

Added some BHRT today!
      Superfeeed, JHam, rickrick and 2 others like this.

Well, so far today, I'm only responsible for about 15% of the volume! ;-)
      Cocopuff and EYESEE like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfeeed View Post
      iCELL members do not like to over pay!!! Glad to see NO selling pressure..

sf
      C'mon, you guys, pay UP! lol
      JHam likes this.

C'mon, you guys, pay UP! lol
      Have two orders out trying to support you--one too low, but one just not being taken.

Nobody selling today...
      Superfeeed likes this.

Regenerative Guru Member ForTheFuture's Avatar
      Nobody selling today...
      Or nobody bidding high enough...

Nobody selling today...
      Ok, who just did? 20K? They're gonna have to move this around a bit to attract some sellers and/or buyers. .058 isn't cuttin' it! lol

Yet, another 100K+ late trade. Why do they do that every day? It's clandestine, imo when it happens each and every day like clockwork. 213K volume at the close, now showing over 335K?

Huge volume. lolz/. No sellers. All saving up for the eventual run up in pps IMO. Nice to see that the Lenders have stopped driving the pps down.

sf

Disclosure: Holding til $0.38 and will then unleash the sell hounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      EYESEE likes this.
      Archimedes

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast