Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Likes Given: 2448

Soul Adventure TV - Episode 1 - Stan and Lisa Romanek

Published on Jun 4, 2012 by Steve Crow

An interview with Stan and Lisa Romanek who many of you will recognize as the famous UFO/ET contactees and authors of several best selling books detailing their unusual series of direct interaction with both extraterrestrial and divine energies.

We discuss what these contacts say about us as humans, our choices and our potentials.

Host Steve Crow interviews leading New Age sources to examine the potentials, challenges and purpose surrounding this very important period of humanity's spiritual and physical evolution from limited 3rd dimensional expressions into beings fully capable of inhabiting and expressing their own native divinity here on Earth, for the first time combining the divine within the physical body.

stemedga and Riddakilla like this.
    Great Minds Discuss Ideas. Average Minds Discuss Events. Small Minds Discuss People.

Experience
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryTagger First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Likes Given: 969
    Love it!

Experience
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddakilla View Post
    Love it!
    Did you see the picture of the hybrid girl???
    Great Minds Discuss Ideas. Average Minds Discuss Events. Small Minds Discuss People.

Experience
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    We apologize for the lateness of this Newsletter, or the absence of last months. We are trying a new newsletter service, also we have been very, very busy lately, but now there is much more to talk about.

For those of you that don't already know this, our publisher, hired a qualified professional surveillance investigation team to sweep for listening devices in our home. It was in 2005 that we found the first listening device, and recently the publisher got inside information
    that it was time to sweep once again. We are like an open book,
    we tell everyone, everything that happens. Anyone who wants to
    know about our weekly events, simply has to look no farther than our Facebook's, Twitter's, or join the Newsletter! So we were dumbfounded
    when this device was found, stuck inside the light switch in my office.

Upon further inspection of the device, it seem that
    something was activated, and the little device
    started blinking a blue light. The people doing the sweep said they had never seen anything like it,
    and neither had the police that we called two hours later.

Hoping to find out more about this device we quickly boxed it up and shipped it off to be analyzed! With a researcher attending, we all made sure that the device was boxed correctly and promptly shipped it off via FedEx. Days later, we got a call that the box had arrived at it's shipping destination. When the box was opened however, the device was not inside, instead they found two rocks and a letter saying, "We don't think so."

Lisa and I are always amazed at how much trouble "they", whoever "they" are go to, just to bug us. (Pun intended) For those of you that joined us at The First Woman's UFO Symposium for Lisa's talk, May 20th ,we want to thank you for your support. I am very proud of Lisa! Considering this was her first time speaking by herself she did very well, and is a force to be reckoned with. I had fun playing my flutes for the opening ceremony and our next-door neighbor Angela came with us to say the opening Native American prayer.

It was a great conference but I think what stuck out for me the most besides Lisa's talk was the UFO the stopped to say hi during the sky watch at the Odom Ranch, the location of the Stevensville Lights sightings. Angela was the first to spot it. Lisa was asking me what in the world it was when my friend Make who drove up to give his support, flashed a flashlight at it. Suddenly it flashed back so bright It appeared to lightly illuminate the ground for about 3 seconds then the UFO dimmed and continued on it path. Please if you were there and where one of the ones that witnessed this, send a report to (NUFOC) National UFO Reporting Center, and drop us an email to if you could.

The Romanek Disclosure Event is our next big happening, in Fort Lauderdale Florida, June 29th and 30th, 2012. I will be speaking the 29th and Lisa will be speaking on the 30th. There will be a sky watch in the Everglades, Saturday night as well. We hope some of you can make it. Go to www.romanekdisclosure.com and register soon, seating is limited and tickets are cheap!

I hope you have all had a chance to look at the Documentary Film Trailer, please contact j3films @ www.j3films.com with questions, and comments.

Also, make sure to check our websites for any upcoming interviews or talks. Come say hi, on Facebook.

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Experience
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryTagger First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Likes Given: 969
    Quote Originally Posted by GMAN View Post
    Did you see the picture of the hybrid girl???
    Yes I did. lol

Experience
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocialOverdrive1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Likes Given: 3091
    Since a paranormal experience I had in 1999, I have since had an insatiable interest in the afterlife and paranormal. My interests have led me to many books and web sites that completely correlate with Stan and Lisa Romanek's video above. It is all very interesting to me that I doubt Suzanne Ward (matthewbooks.com) knows the Romaneks and vice versa. I have read so many sources, books and web sites, that say the same things that Stan and Lisa do, confirming extraterrastrials interest in assisting us in passing from third density to fourth density.

Matthew passed in an auto accident at 17 years of age. Eleven years later he began communicating (telepathically) with his mom Suzanne, in question and answer form and she has written three books about these conversations and now does a monthly Matthew Message. I am fascinated by the many sources that say the same thing, that we are on the cusp of major changes on earth and in our lives. By "this station" Matthew means Nirvana, which he says is the level most humans return to after this life. I have heard from Matthew, and many others, that there are 7 levels of the afterlife, and most people are basically good people and return to about the 4th level. We review past lives and plan future lives. The lower levels are those without love and light, but by their own free will. The 5-7 levels are the obvious, true saints, the Mother Teresa's of the world,if you will. They have experienced many lives and learned the lessons they need to learn, growing in light and love, thereby able to be a part of the high spiritual levels, God/Jesus/Budda, if you will, that the average person would be unable to handle, "blinded by the light" if you will, yet we all strive to return to source and be ONE with all, again, as the Romanek's say.

What the Romanek's say about fear is shared by many books and web sites I have read also, that is the worst thing for everyone and love is the most important.

They also describe the power of consciousness, i.e., The Secret (book and movie), we DO attract what we think about. If all of us here at iCell (collective consciousness) WILL ACTC to do well and help people and become rich, then it will and we will. All the negative comments, has the opposite effect. It is called Law of Attraction.

I will share more web sites I have about "The Shift" on my other computer. I do not have them in Favorites here on my laptop. I do have several books on 2012, and many sources do feel, while NOT the end of the world by any means, but agree it is the end of life as we know it (for the better AFTER birthing pains), prophecies and predictions about these times from: The Mayans, The Q'ero Inca Shamans, The Toltecs and Aztecs, The Book of Changes, The Hopi Indians, The Cherokees, Merlin the Magician, Mother Shipton, and Nostradamus, The Last Pope Prophecy and other Roman Catholic Prophecies, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Zoroastrianism, Science, Islam, Judaism, The Web Bot Project, and the Holy Bible. It is hard to ignore so many references of major changes for humans and the planet (that we all supposedly CHOSE by free will to be part of at soul level).

Below is Matthew's May 1, 2012 message relating to the video by the Romanek's:

7. At this station in the continuum we can observe simultaneously what you call past, present and future. Just as you can view different items on your computer monitors at the same time, we can see how depleted of light Earth was those 70-some years ago, when she embarked upon her travels out of deep third density, as well as all the progressive steps toward her brilliance today, on the brink of her Golden Age.

8. Never before in this universe has any world risen out of entrenched darkness with such speed or had such monumental assistance from myriad light sources. Never before have so many highly evolved souls come from other civilizations to participate in a world’s spiritual revival. You are making universal history!

9. Now then, down-to-Earth, so to speak, we commend your patience with what could be called “baby steps” insofar as ending turmoil, violence and economic woes that touch billions of lives. Censorship still exists in mainstream media to the extent that if efforts to resolve conflicts and surmount hardships are reported, the coverage is minimal compared to that given to a murder, for example, or a celebrity scandal or political haranguing; and a great deal of what is transpiring still is happening secretly.

10. However, by connecting the dots of what is reported, you can see the light forces’ progress even without much public exposure of persons who have committed crimes against humanity, corruption or theft on an unimaginable scale. Removing them from their influential positions is continuing along with meticulous investigations and interrogations of numerous other individuals in many countries. Evidence in all these cases must be ironclad, and lightworkers within your legal and justice systems are working around the clock to expedite arrests, trials and convictions. Every procedure must be in accordance with your national or international laws, where the wheels tend to turn slowly, otherwise there would be chaos and anarchy.

11. Your world is being transformed by evolution, not revolution. The outcome of revolutions has been a changing of the guard that benefitted a comparative handful of persons, but because pervasive darkness remained, control of the peoples was continued by the group that took over the reins of power. What is happening now not only will hold the dark ones accountable for their deeds, but also will guarantee that no others with like intentions of global domination can chart the course of your world’s destiny.

12. Most of the populace hasn’t an iota of awareness about the giant steps in the collective consciousness that eventually led to the on-going discussions between some of your leaders and representatives of other civilizations. Most people don’t know that technology in spacecraft surrounding the planet is causing widely-destructive weaponry to malfunction; is leveling out the effects of geophysical events; and is reducing the toxicity in all types of pollution, including radioactive elements from nuclear explosions and harmful substances in chemtrails.

13. The majority of Earth’s peoples don’t know that plans are carefully being made for some crews to land and be officially welcomed, or that these strangers will be bringing their technologies to assist you in cleaning up the planet. Most will be shocked to learn that members of other civilizations have been living among you and some of them are thwarting Illuminati attempts to regain a foothold by opening new battlefronts.

14. Most people don’t know Earth has almost exited third density or that the law of physics governing life in this universe holds that nothing with the low frequency vibrations of darkness can enter the high vibrations of fourth density. This includes physical bodies, activities, plans, dogmas, laws, customs, rituals — everything devised with dark intent to control the populace; everything that is harmful to body, mind and spirit; everything that for millennia kept your world mired in third density will be ending within months.

15. You have known all of this for quite some time, and it is because you have that we are applauding your patience in awaiting irrefutable evidence of what we have told you. The wait is almost over — drama in abundance is right around the corner!

16. Because few others in your society have the knowledge you do, reactions of the masses to forthcoming profound truths, reforms and the introduction of other members of the universal family will be confusion, denial and varying degrees of fear. Your calming influence will be greatly needed, and as we often have stated, you are well prepared not only to deal with whatever you encounter, but to help all who are willing to accept it. It is not necessary to know the missions you chose in soul contracts — when occasions are presented, you will see that your spiritual strength, wisdom and experiences in multiple lifetimes will be at your fingertips.

17. It is extremely heartening that by now few lightworkers are jolted by ominous-sounding information in Internet articles or messages from off-planet dark entities or dire reports in mainstream media. Yet, some lightworkers, like so many people who aren’t, dive headlong into fear until the newest prediction or claim is proven baseless. In previous messages we have specified scores of those kinds of deliberate disinformation or doomsday scenarios, so we won’t repeat those, but we shall assure you that all recent scary-sounding situations, such as heavier saber-rattling about Iran, potential radiation from an explosion in Japan and Al Qaida’s plans for terrorism, will come to naught.

18. It is beyond the time when fear can refuel the dark ones among you who feed on fear energy, or can detour or delay Earth’s ascension journey. However, fear still has a potent role in the destiny of individuals. With unconditional love, we urge you to develop your capacity for discernment and go within for answers. Whether you think of this as reaching your higher self, godself, inner knowing, God Himself or any other designation you may call this “voice,” it is your soul, wherein all truth is known, communicating with your consciousness.

19. And this brings us back to love — love of Self! When love is fully present, fear cannot be. But if a fearful moment does arise, ask for help to rid it from your being. The ever-present loving arms of God and His emissaries will gently lift you into the self-empowerment of your birthright as the gods and goddesses you always have been and always shall be.

20. During these last steps of your ascension pathway, countless light beings throughout this universe are with you in spirit and many are walking alongside you.

LOVE and PEACE

Suzanne Ward

Reincarnation and karma, connection with extraterrestrials and spirituality - The Matthew Books
    Last edited by pm1469; 07-03-2012 at 11:31 PM.